BECOME A MEMBER OR FRIEND
Your commitment to promoting Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) and Sudden Cardiac Death (SCD) awareness in your community is greatly needed. Parent Heart Watch has the knowledge, experience, information, and resources you need to bring SCA awareness to your own community and begin to change practices there.
Whether you are a parent who lost a child to SCA, have a child that has survived or is at risk for SCA, you are an SCA survivor, or you are a concerned individual or organization committed to prevention, joining Parent Heart Watch, the national organization solely dedicated to protecting youth from SCA, is the first step toward building a heart-safe community for all youth.
Together We Will Eliminate Preventable Deaths & Disabilities From SCA In Youth!
FRIEND & MEMBER BENEFITS:
Get tools and inspiration to empower your community advocacy
• Connect with thought leaders and industry experts who can help advance your cause
• Learn best practices to create and drive screening, CPR training & AED programs
• Network with and get emotional support from PHW colleagues
• Assistance in accessing alternate funding sources
• Connection to support network for young SCA survivors and those living with a heart condition (Connected By Hearts)
• Reduced registration fee to annual Heart to Heart conference
Affiliation with communications engine with powerful resources
• Members-only virtual toolkit with insider information
• Access to a vast collection of research articles, fact sheets and statistics vital to campaign messaging
• Social and traditional media outreach tools
• Free educational brochures, flyers, postcards, posters, templates and videos
• Nationwide SCA-related legislation tracker
• Maintained database of cases of SCA and SCD in youth
Inclusion in partnerships that drive our national movement
• Member activities (screenings, AED placement, CPR/AED training, etc.)are nationally promoted as models of successful prevention strategies
• Your voice is represented at national conferences that cultivate relationships with key stakeholders and in national working groups tasked with developing change-making policies
• Opportunities to participate in SCA-related research and national pilot programs
• Access to impact statements and testimonials from national thought leaders that validate your local work
• Access to exclusive offers for AEDs and other equipment to advance our shared vision
Those who have lost a child to SCA
Survivors of SCA; those living with a heart condition or have children living with a heart condition; siblings, grandparents or other family members
Individuals or nonprofit organizations working within the scope of the PHW mission
A past member who is no longer an active advocate but wants to continue to support the PHW mission
Anyone who wants to support the PHW mission can become a friend by clicking the Become A Friend button below (starred benefits above excluded)
A one-time tax-deductible minimum donation open to all membership levels. Lifetime members have access to all membership benefits, plus no annual membership renewals are required. Parent and Associate Members’ children will be remembered in perpetuity on the PHW website, unless otherwise requested.
BECOME A MEMBERMEMBER RENEWALBECOME A FRIEND
Renewal is on your membership anniversary date. First year membership dues will be waived for new members who have lost a child, have a child that suffered SCA or are living with a heart condition. Membership is conditioned on compliance with all PHW rules and regulations. Financial hardship will be considered on a case-by-case basis.